Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's the Little Things...

Well, last night Cary discovered my best-kept secret of 3 years: Every night since June 20, 2009, I have had the pleasure of squeezing the toothpaste from the round, plump, center of the tube. That's because every night, when Cary brushes his teeth, he works the toothpaste that's left as far as it will go to the top. (Making it perfect to squeeze right in the middle!) I should qualify - I have only been enjoying this fully for about... a year and a half. (Ever since I heard him wonder out loud "Why the toothpaste doesn't just stay at the top of the tube" and I realized he had not caught on to  my guilty pleasure of squeezing the toothpaste from it's fattest point.) I started snickering a little to myself every time I got away with it. Tonight I was discovered. I may never be allowed to squeeze the toothpaste from it's fat center again, but hey... it was great while it lasted. (And maybe for the next 3 years he won't notice if I always remember it's diaper change time when the boys are wet, and he ends up changing all the stinky ones.) Eh, it's the little things...

Also, my passport came back. Dossier compiled. Waiting solely on fingerprint clearance from the FBI to submit and get our highly-awaited court date.

No comments:

Post a Comment